today i went to the city with my yr 10 friends , mitchell , kyla luke and some of their friends. although th city wasnt open it was alot of fun and we went back to tchells house after. he gave me some photos from camp and now ive got some music to gve to him. it was a great day with different people. :D i heart them. when i got back i began on my english essay,. ive tried really hard , so i can proove to her i can pass that class and dont need to drop down . now im gonna finish my history , this will be the first day in ages that ive been at home , but not been on MSN. its highly rewarding , and starting 2moro im not having internet on weekdays! so you shall have to myspace ocmment or email me to contact me. OR you could call me. whatevs , youll find a way . so yer school 2moro , im kinda over it already but ah well . at least i get to see all you lot and others. i guess some of it is fun . so yer , long weekend was great . chris's party was good aswell ;) talk soon love you georgie.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment