media meeting at mine in a sec. 

i just massivley tidied my room.
i love it when my room is tidy
if its not i feel ill.
but i often cant be bothered to tidy it. 
so im glad i have 7 people coming over 
it gave me motivation to do it. 


hmm. enough about messy rooms. 



i just ate a crumpet. 
if you don't know what that is its like doughy stuff that you add butter to or jam. 
so yer cuz my mum goes "here you go" 
and puts 2 crumpets on the side 
so i start buttering them and shes like "NO THEY ARE MINE!" 
apparently i had to make my own she was ust letting me know there was a packet of crumpets on the side 

kind of a pointless convo we are having here dont you think.


so i shall go.
devin is coming over in 15 mins 


ttyl 
geo

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment